The Demo Project reads the data from the SQLite Database Table and draws a graph chart.
It has the following features.
- Demo Project built with Delphi Berlin update2.
- Multi Platform Support: Windows / Mac OS X / Android / iOS.
- Demo uses SQLite but uses FireDAC, so all databases can be linked.
- Database Table Generates graphs that match the aspect ratio automatically, regardless of the number of records.
- The Demo draws two charts, but you can easily draw multiple charts simultaneously.
- Graph range is based on maximum value of record value and can be specified at runtime.
- 2D Graph can draw on all Firemonkey's visible objects (TControl). Demo created above Rectangle object.
- The total size of the 2D Graph is automatically set to match the size of the dynamically generated TLayout.
- 3D Graph can be changed by mouse or touch Viewpoint.
- 3D Graph size is set as camera Z coordinate value.
- The 3D Graph range is automatically set to match the size of the dynamically generated TLayout3D.
- The front and back positions of the screen reference of the 3D chart which is generated redundant are designated as the Z coordinate value of TLayout3D.
- For Demo, 3D Graph Chart can be easily called from other projects using TFrame.
2D chart creation method
3D chart creation method